Achieve a brighter smile in just 2 hours! One of the most popular cosmetic dentistry treatments, this state-of-the-art teeth whitening treatment will make your teeth many shades lighter. This procedure can help remove stains caused by wear and tear, as well as lighten teeth that have been discolored by foods, beverages, medications, tobacco, red wine and coffee.
Using a special patented blue light, this procedure is a quick and convenient way to achieve the smile you’ve always wanted. For many patients, this is also the first step in a smile makeover. Once the perfect shade is achieved, the dentist will match your new porcelain veneers, porcelain crowns or porcelain bridge to give you the smile you always dreamt of.
- You meet with the dentist and discuss the procedure and the results that can be achieved.
- The hygienist will take photos before the procedure.
- The hygienist prepares your teeth and gums for the procedure.
- The hygienist applies a special whitening gel and a patented blue light that will lighten the colour of your teeth.
- The hygienist reapplies the whitening gel to the teeth every 20 minutes for an hour.
- Once the whitening procedure is completed, the hygienist takes a photo of your new smile.
We also offer at-home whitening. For this procedure impressions of your teeth will be taken at the clinic. At a subsequent visit you will pick up your whitening trays. You will apply the whitening gel using the trays every night to your teeth for 2 weeks.