A dental bridge is made of fine-grade porcelain, the same material as dental crowns. Our dentists recommend it to fill gaps between teeth. Porcelain bridges last five to ten years, and with proper care, they can last more than 10 years.
At DentisteALaval.com, we are so proud of our state-of-the-art techniques and materials used to make dental bridges. In most cases, it will be possible to eliminate the unsightly black line along the gum that we see with most old dental crowns.
Your dental bridge will be made within 2 visits at our dental clinic in Laval.
- First visit to the dentist:
- At the first visit the dentist will prepare the teeth to receive the porcelain bridge.
- Taking several prints of the current shape of your teeth.
- Dental bridge manufacturing by our dental laboratory.
- Temporary dental bridge installation on prepared teeth.
- Second visit to the dentist:
- Permanent bridge test and adjustments for impeccable comfort and aesthetics.
- Permanent dental bridge installation on your teeth using cement and strong light.