Composite bonding is an easy, inexpensive alternative to veneers or crowns. Our dental clinic will use state-of-the-art technology and techniques to reshape your smile in an affordable way.
Composite veneers last from two to five years, but with appropriate care, they can last more than 5 years. This type of treatment can be caused by various dental problems:
- Small or medium dental caries
- Cracked and chipped teeth
- Discolorations, mis-shaped teeth and other aesthetic corrections
- Short teeth
- Spaces between teeth
- Exposed and sensitive dental roots
- The dentist will clean and prepare your tooth, removing any stains or cracks.
- A composite resin material, essentially a tooth-coloured plastic, will be bonded to the tooth surface. The dentist then hardens it with a special light.
- The new bonding will be shaped and polished to resemble a tooth.
- The composite veneers give your smile a pleasing and natural appearance.