Composite bonding is an easy, inexpensive alternative to veneers or crowns. Our team will use state-of-the-art technologies and techniques to reshape your smile in an affordable way.
Dental bonding can be the treatment of choice for various problems:
- Dental decay and caries
- Cracked and chipped teeth
- Discolorations, mis-shaped teeth and other aesthetic corrections
- Short teeth
- Spaces between teeth
- Exposed and sensitive dental roots
- The dentist will clean and prepare your tooth, removing any stains or cracks.
- A composite resin material, essentially a tooth-coloured plastic, will be bonded to the tooth surface and hardened with a special light.
- The new bonding will be shaped and polished to resemble a tooth.
- This will ultimately give your smile a cosmetic and natural appearance.